Senior Visual Designer
January 2019 - present
- Interaction Design: website banners, emails, social media images and animation, brand pages for Sephora (global), and landing pages following UI design best practices;
- Motion Design: animated assets for website, social media, and email;
- Illustration & icon design;
- Supervision and lead of global brand design: visual identity & localization.
Results Q1 2019
- After dedicated email campaigns, product sales increased dramatically in Brazil: Vitamin C Rose Oil (120%), Peptide Eye Gel (88%), Probiotic Gel Moisturizer (300%);
- I have created 6 out of 9 Brazil's email campaigns for the month of March (revenue was a record month);
- St Patrick's Day email for Biossance US which featured a spin-the-wheel animation I've created had the best click thru rate of the quarter (26% for the first one and 22% for the remail);
- My artwork was featured in the Spring Sale Launch email. This email had the best result by revenue for the quarter.
Results Q2 2019
- Creation, concept, and digital campaign tactical development for the kit Top Shelfies, a top-selling product on Biossance.com for a month and still on the top 3 after a month;
- Rosé Day homepage hero increased total revenue by 324% compared to average. Email campaign increased total revenue by 26% for the period;
- Memorial Day (Summer) email campaign featuring the Mineral SPF sale increased sales in +1700% for this product. This campaign drove 41% in sales to total revenue during Memorial weekend.
Visual / Graphic Designer
January 2011 - January 2019
I've been working as a freelance Designer ever since people started asking me to create something for them. In this role, I work with creation and development of layouts, promotional material, newsletters, letterings, illustrations, logotypes, web and UI design, and visual communications in general.
On several occasions, I was responsible for price quotes and budgets control between client and supplier, sometimes even supervising the production. Because I am often involved throughout the whole process, I'm always trying for more organized and efficient work methods with the best quality result in mind.
By acting as my own Account and Project manager, I was able to quickly develop people skills due to my frequent interactions and meetings with customers and suppliers.
Art Director / Graphic Designer
Contemporanea (ad agency)
January 2013 - November 2014
Creation and development of ad campaigns, TV commercials, branding & visual identity, and social media assets for clients such as the Government of Espírito Santo, other governmental agencies, and large retail brands.
The work I developed in this advertising agency was praised as I presented modern and fast solutions. In just one week, I was able to create two different Christmas campaigns and adapt them to other formats (approx. 180 ad pieces).
My technology knowledge helped the agency meet its client growing needs and expand its work portfolio. I was instrumental in helping this old-school agency update their methods of creation and brainstorming—implementing online practices of group brainstorming, better online communication through Hangout, and a new video portfolio presentation for potential clients.
“Trash in the right place” TV commercial made for the Government of Espirito Santo, Brazil. I was the Art Director responsible for creating the concept for the campaign, storyboard, and supervising the production.